[ColorForth] was: Re: immediate - i got the subject wrong! Should Read: OO

[me]:
> > app. The latter incarnation actually makes no use of the
> > "++" in C.

[Eric]:
> Very cool.

Actually, in the Win32 version i used some C++ OO for
debugging. In the DOS version, i deleted the debugging aids,
because i don't think i have to touch the C stuff much more.
It's only 300 lines C and 700 lines comment anyway. Or so.

> I do not know much about OO in Forth (any dialect) expect that
> Bernd Paysan has a one-screen OO Forth at:
> http://www.jwdt.com/~paysan/screenful.html

Very nice! From what i know, Bernd does fantastic work, though
he's a GPL fanatic. And i think i read he lives in Munich, which
makes me jealous when i think of the beautiful girls there...
(I'm in Braunschweig, some 800 km to the north. Rain
all the time, and forget about the rest. Sigh.)

> There has also been a long and heated debate over the 'hows' of OO Forth
> on comp.lang.forth some months back.
> I didn't follow the thread closely, but it seems the Holon model
> mostly prevailed.
> (Holon is a Forth-like language I am told)
>
> groups.google.com will enable you to search for it.
>
> Hope this helps...
>
> Eric LaForest

Okay, i'll check it out. Thanks a lot!