[ColorForth] immediate

On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 09:11:35PM +0200, Dirk Heise thus spake:
> Hi List!
>
> First, good news: my OCF (one color Forth) is running
> under two platforms: as a 32bit Windows Borland C++
> builder app, and as a 16bit Borland C++ 4.52 DOS console
> app. The latter incarnation actually makes no use of the
> "++" in C.

Very cool.

> But first, one question:
> for various reasons, i need OO in Forth. I know that's
> a little OT here, as it doesn't relate to Color Forth
> specifically, but maybe one of the experienced people
> here can give me advice:

I do not know much about OO in Forth (any dialect) expect that
Bernd Paysan has a one-screen OO Forth at:
http://www.jwdt.com/~paysan/screenful.html

There has also been a long and heated debate over the 'hows' of OO Forth
on comp.lang.forth some months back.
I didn't follow the thread closely, but it seems the Holon model
mostly prevailed.
(Holon is a Forth-like language I am told)

groups.google.com will enable you to search for it.

Hope this helps...

Eric LaForest