[ColorForth] Chuck Moore to do presentation on OKAD II in Color Forth 4/14

> He said that they are nice people but that they >
showed
> no interest,
> are working on other things, and have not paid him
> for a very
> long time.  They laid off most of their employees in
> 1998 and
> went in a new direction.

Very nice people, Ha! :-)

> Some of the other interesting things are subjects
> that were
> discussed in the old MISC list many times, the
> integration of
> memory onto the chip and the integration of multiple
> processors

In regard to the old MISC list is there any
possibility
there is an archive of the list somwhere?

> Part 1 of the presentation is playing in the
> streaming video theater
> at the present time.
> http://www.ultratechnology.com/rmvideo.htm
> but as I have said it is mostly about OKAD II and
> there isn't much
> about the X18 or the ColorForth.

I would be happy being able to download a fraction of
your videos but unfortunately this monster hughe files
is nono for me, for instance im not even able to down
load the RM player due to the size of it!

Nice isnt it! :-)

KK