[ColorForth] Chuck Moore to do presentation on OKAD II in Color Forth 4/14

Dear Color Forth mail list readers and
No Operand Set Computer mail list readers,

I will attend the SVFIG meeting on Saturday and try to get tapes
of the presentations by Dr. Ting and by Chuck Moore.  Dr. Ting
is scheduled to release P24 in VHDL on CD-ROM and Chuck is giving
a presentation on OKAD II which I have already seen.  I don't
know how much Chuck will talk about the stand alone Color Forth that
now hosts OKAD II or how much he will talk about the OKAD II itself
or how much he will talk about the latest chip for Enumera.  I am
hoping that he will make some of the proprietary information public
about the chip designs in OKAD II, but whether he talks about chips,
CAD, or Forth it should be entertaining.

Jeff Fox