[ColorForth] Code sharing

t wrote:
> A first order attempt to address the CDP is presented. See:
> http://www.users.qwest.net/~loveall/c4index.htm

The page is nice.  I will cross reference it. One item
you might add, although I haven't updated it in a while
is the archive of the ColorForth mail list

http://www.ultratechnology.com/maillist.htm

to your new page.

I may break it up into multiple files before long
because it is 140K w/o the August posts but the
maillist archive, if it stays at that site, can
keep that as the base page.

There have been a few informative posts about
ColorForth in comp.lang.forth on usenet.  I
could archive the ones I like and put them
on a page like the maillist archive, but I
would also simply suggest that people
cc the CF mail list if they post something
about their CF or what they found working
with Chuck's CF to usenet.

Thanks,
Jeff Fox