[ColorForth] Code sharing

--- Dirk Harms-Merbitz <dirk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just looked at your wiki. Looks like a very good way of sharing
> code and documentation.
>
> Could you add info on how to read/write the native floppy in Linux
> using dd? IMO MASM and DOS are a distraction and should be avoided.

I'd prefer that you add such information yourself, if you think it is needed.

Everyone is free to add WHATEVER THEY WANT to my wiki, as long as it is somehow
relevant to Forth, Palm OS development, or anything else that doesn't offend
me.  You don't need to ask my permission, nor do you need to get me to do it
for you.

For more information on how to use the wiki, see

http://sleepless-night.com/cgi-bin/twiki/view/TWiki/WelcomeGuest

-- Kris