[ColorForth] Code sharing

FWIW, I haven't had any problems with wiki defacing yet.  And the wiki pages
are version-controlled, so it would be easy to revert to a previous version if
someone malicious messes with it.

And, as a last resort, I could allow only certain individuals to change the
pages.  But I'd like to leave it as a free-for-all until the need is apparent.

I've asked wiki users not to publicize the site to comp.lang.forth.  That
should keep most of the annoying people away. :-)

-- Kris