[ColorForth] first steps

Thanks for sharing, Bernd.

I was able to make sense of your wave player block using a binary
editor and the tables from Chuck's site, but was not so lucky with the
file Color.blk included in the patched Color Forth .zip file (I have
forgotten where I got that from). I thought its first 1K bytes would be
block 24, but it has a bunch of zero words in the beginning and then
what would be a strangely named red word (?w,? or something like that).
The very next word is type F, so I gave up.

Your code confirmed that I had understood the binary format correctly.

Doh! Stupid me - I should have looked at word 6000h in the original
color.com, right? I just did and it is totally different from color.blk!

-- Jecel
P.S.: I decided to work on a Color Forth-like language (called Final -
the Fun INterActive Language) instead of pure Color Forth. Some details
are available at http://www.merlintec.com:8080/software/