[colorforth] Obtaining binary block images from boot disk

Are there any colorforth users who do not have access to Linux?

The biggest pain for me is having to deal with DOS and MASM.

I don't want to fork the code. Can we switch to NASM on Linux?

If you don't have Linux then I can make available a self-contained
bootable CD-ROM that has X11 and NASM. The CD runs entirely from
RAM but you can store files on the harddrive, floppy or network.