[colorforth] July 31 COLOR.COM

The original color.com displayed graphics on one of the computers
here but had problems with the floppy.

Others showed symptoms like constant rebooting with color bars or
blank screens. Floppys worked on none.

The modified color.com from this list worked on one machine.

The new color.com boots on all computers but shows only blank
screens. Even on the computer that works with the modfied color.com.