[colorforth] July 31 COLOR.COM

FYI:

Previous COLOR.COM was not happy on my two PCs (both non-AGP). One, I got
random color bars, and "save " did not work; the other rebooted
continuously when faced with a bootable colorforth disk.

This one boots and such on both machines just fine, but the screen is dark
on both. Trying "save " worked fine (the disk whirred, and the resulting
floppy booted, and trying "save " again worked). Both PCs. Various
attempts to init the video didn't do any good. I might well have equipment
that can't do the video mode that's being attempted. I would attempt to
change resolution or OFFSET or something like that in the source, but I
don't have MASM.

I wouldn't be surprised if an 800x600 version worked on at least one of
these PCs with this version of colorforth.

A new machine is on its way to me, and I'll try the new COLOR.COM on that
as soon as it gets here.

That's the news from Walla Walla...