[colorforth] Hello, World! and other simple programs

--- Dirk Harms-Merbitz <dirk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ColorForth works on one out of the 10 machines that I tested.
> Even on that machine the official version cannot "save".
>
> How many people are able to use ColorForth at this time?

I can use Chuck's June 11 ColorForth as-is on an IBM ThinkPad 390X.

With Terry Loveall's patches, I can also run on my desktop machine (a
custom-built machine with Asus P3B-F motherboard and Diamond Viper V330).  With
Chuck's June 11 version, I could run COLOR.COM from DOS on that machine, but I
couldn't boot from the floppy, nor could I save.

-- Kris