[colorforth] 1024x768 Color Forth for the Asus Motherboard

I've built a version of Color Forth that includes Terry Loveall's patches for
the floppy drive on Asus motherboards, but does not include the 800x600 video
mode patches.

This version works on my Asus P3B-F motherboard.

The archive can be downloaded from here:
http://sleepless-night.com/twiki/pub/Main/ColorForthForAsusMotherboard/c4a-p2bd.zip

The README file is available here:
http://sleepless-night.com/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Main/ColorForthForAsusMotherboard

Many thanks to Chuck Moore for making the source available so that we can do
stuff like this, and to Terry Loveall for figuring out how to get it to work on
*my* machine (which is the most important one in the world).

-- Kris