[colorforth] 800x600 Color Forth for the Asus P2B-D Motherboard

Friends,

A modified version of Chuck Moore's color forth is available from:
ftp://ftp.ultratechnology.com/c4-800x600-p2bd-01.zip

My thanks to Chuck Moore for the nice job providing color forth and to Jeff
Fox for providing the ftp space for the file.

This version combines the modifications for 800x600 video mode on an ATI
Rage128 AGP, with the mods to get the floppy interface to work on an Asus
P2B-D dual Pentium motherboard. Sorry if you need one but not the other. You
will have to dig them out.

This version of color forth seems to operate fine, but has not been
extensively tested. If you find errors or have questions about these
modifications, please feel free to contact me. Please send any
fixes to me and I will include them with proper acknowledgement in an
update.

Included in the zip file is a Readme.txt file which contains information
about assembling color.com, location of the changes and my email address.

Enjoy,
Terry Loveall