[colorforth] Resend - Mail server change

A problem was reported and we found some names were corrupted. We have now rebuilt and checked the list and are sending this again in case some people didn`t receive it.

subscribe   -   send a mail to   colorforth-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No subject or body entry is required.

Obviously, if you have a web site with the subscription info, please change it.

If you know someone that has a copy of the list details, then please inform them of the change.

Any problems, please respond to the list-admin address.

Regards...Martin