[ColorForth] Automated list archives

Every subscriber to the colorForth list has permission to archive my postings
to the list.

It would be a good idea to amend the charter of the list to state something to
the effect that any subscriber has the right to make archives of the list
available to the public, and that anyone who sends mail to the list implicitly
gives permission for that message to be archived and/or quoted as long as the
author is given credit.

There is some debate about what how the law applies to e-mail lists and Usenet
postings.  It would be a good idea to make the rules for this list explicit.

-- Kris