[ColorForth] Cross purposes.....

This post is directed toward Jeff. I didn't want to single you out. I
think some of what you say is insightful, and your site is valuable
resource. However, I must say with each new post of yours I find myself
more irratated with you. Since I am new to this community, and since you
never address people directly, I can only think I'm in latter catagory of
your classications. The people who "are delighted to scrape a little of
shinny surface of Forth off", who don't get it, who get "1%" of his ideas
ad nausea. Please GET OVER YOURSELF. Why do try to divide people? You
spend 95% of your time explaning how people don't get Chuck's ideas. Yet
you yourself never present any ideas in these messages. If you never get
specific you can never be wrong, and you can continue to spout vacuous
nonsense, until no one listens any more. I can see how you might have
angered people in the past.

Now, I am very interested in Chuck's ideas, his colorForth and chips. I
don't say much about his chips, mostly because I feel I have nothing to
add. I have no pratical experience in silicon chip design. I sincerly
would like learn more, however not when I feel insulted. I have never felt
insulted when visiting Chuck's site. I look forward to playing with his
simulator, and learning more about his chips.

Mark