[ColorForth] Why I'm Here

Hehe, I'll bite.. no, you won't abandon the PC.

Why? The Novix chips worked well. I used them. You could have dropped
the PC a long, long time ago if that was your interest.

Better make a 25x PCMCIA card and use it in your laptop.

Can you make the sources to your tools available? Not the chip stuff
since that may be too sensitive.

1. Sample code is the most compact way of documenting hardware or
   algorithms.

2. Sample code also gives an incentive for competition based on source,
   not object code. Maybe that's a solution to junk software?

3. Sample code allows people to learn from each other. The opposite of
   hiding information behind function calls.

4. The group can solve the information gathering problem faster
   then any individual. That's the key issue with DIY. Our life spans are
   just too short to hunt down every detail of every piece of hardware.