[ColorForth] Video Incompatibility with GeForce Ti500

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, Kristopher Johnson wrote:

> I had colorForth working on my system, using Terry Loveall's floppy patches.
>
> Then, I replaced the video card with a GeForce3 Ti500 card.  Now when I try to
> boot colorForth, all I see is a black screen with five small blue dots in the
> upper left corner of the screen.

It could be a bad bios, some of these cards don't implement VESA properly.
My Matrox card did not initially work with colorForth, then I upgraded
the bios from Matrox's site, which worked with no changes to the source
code. It is an AGP card.

Mark