[ColorForth] Topics for this list

Dirk Harms-Merbitz wrote:
> How about 16 line posts?

Many of the people on this list have more to say than just a sound bite. Your
style is fine for you. Myself, I like it both ways.

I'm all for keeping the list on topic, although occasional diversions don't
bother me much and can lead to interesting places.  I'm also for keeping posts
tight and for reviewing/spell checking them before sending. But I just jump to
the next message if I get impatient with the current one. =)

Speaking of style, and since you often criticize it, I'm sure you won't mind
some in return: Don't top post, and please make the effort to trim the post
you're responding to. There's no need to quote the whole thing, including
multiple footers, with a one line response at the top! That really chews up
list bandwidth. If you want to make a two line response, how about a two line
quote above it?
Regards, KBK
--
   K u r t    B.   K a i s e r