[ColorForth] USB and other serial bit boffing

On Thursday 06 December 2001 10:43 am, Roger Ivie wrote:
> Hmm. All of _my_ orphaned 200MB units are too old to understand LBA
> mode...

Not all of mine do either, but I've generally had good luck. How about a
tiny, orphaned 6G drive then? ;)

> I don't suppose you have a web page somewhere where you can post it?

I will soon be updating my website with improved tools and documentation for
my 20 MIPS 16-bit Steamer16 NOSC microprocessor, which I have been enjoying
and refining on my lab bench for nearly a year. I have learned a lot since
and am feeling inspired to republish. I will post notification to the NOSC
list and to the ColorForth list, unless I get flak for cross-posting.

Meanwhile, my website is at:

  http://www3.sympatico.ca/myron.plichota

It may contain other items of interest.

Myron Plichota