[ColorForth] USB and other serial bit boffing

On Wed, 5 Dec 2001, Myron Plichota wrote:

> Finally, has anyone translated colorForth source to NASM syntax? I don't have
> any MASM references and don't understand stuff like @@b: as a label in
> Chuck's source (for starters).

I wrote a utility to convert from MASM to GNU assembler. Actually it
builds an entire abstract syntax tree for the MASM source. Printing is
mostly a tree traversal. So you can output NASM source with a little
work. The only problem might be that is writen in Objective Caml which is
a somewhat obscure but freely available[1] language. You can get the
utility source at
http://www.oakland.edu/~maslicke/colorforth/masm2gas.tar.gz .

Mark

[1] http://caml.inria.fr/ocaml/