[ColorForth] "serial" USB (was: Re: Why I'm Here)

Most of the books available are superficial. The best appears to be Jan
Axelson, "USB Complete: Everything You Need to Develop Custom USB Peripherals."
But, while this is a good overview and then some, when it comes to actual
detailed implementation, he refers to a third party toolkit. So he doesn't live
up to his title :)

Maybe this book plus the resources mentioned by the others would be a good
combination for you.
Regards, KBK

Chuck Moore wrote:

> Does anyone have a reference about programming a USB host? This seems to be
> particularly difficult information to obtain. Reverse engineering Linux
> drivers is the last recourse.

   K u r t    B.   K a i s e r
   k b k @@ s h o r e .. n e t