[ColorForth] The Cheap Video Cookbook

On Thursday 13 December 2001 12:03, Roger Ivie wrote:
> Doesn't mean it's not a good book, though. Another excellent book on
> the subject is its companion, TVT Typewriter Cookbook.

Actually, there is also "Son of Cheap Video" which was a very serious
improvement on the original. Unfortunately, I can't find my copy of it
(only of the original "Cheap Video Cookbook") so my memory of it might
not be correct.

The video coprocessor in the F21 is a more interesting solution if you
are not stuck with a predesigned processor.

-- Jecel