[ColorForth] 25x graphics

I assume that one of the processors on a 25x could
be programmed to work in a similair way to the
video co-processor on the F21.  Of course, like you,
I would rather see 18 bit video as opposed to 4 bit
video.  Or perhaps one could use 3 processors to
create 3, 4bit "video planes".

The other interesting posibility is 3D video.
Some people dismiss MISC chips for 3D video because
of the lack of a floating point co-processor or
even a divide instruction.  But after getting more
information from Jeff's site about the
implementation of CORDIC functions on the F21
I believe that quality realtime 3D graphics is
possible on the 25x.  I also read that someone
was working on a 3D graphic wordlist for the F21.
Did anything ever come of that?