[ColorForth] 25x graphics

I'd agree too, more frames usualy means less eye strain. 72 Hz should
work, although my calculation is a bit naive. I just divide intructions
per second by pixels per second and see if the number of instructions is
reasonable(about 50 for my example). This does not count the invisible
pixels, the vertical blanking and horizontal blanking.

Mark