[ColorForth] 25x graphics

The problem as it always seems to be is bandwidth.

1024*768*72Hz = 56.6 MWords (assuming 18bit video)
if this amount has to be read into and then pushed out
this requires a net bandwidth of 112 MWords/Sec and the
SRAM spec'ed is only clocked at 200MHz with a two cycle
latency so don't expect to get all the bandwidth anyway.
A special video out port would help but, with 25 processors
bandwidth was always going to be limited, especially with
the small per processor local memories.  If you only
want NTSC/PAL video then there isn't much of a problem
but you really need dedicated video resources for the
higher resolutions/bandwidths.