[ColorForth] colorForth ~popularity

,
Martin, Tim here.

I thought I could perhaps give you something to
try, It is a colorforth and a ANS forth in one.

I am an old time forther, but am a newbie to colorforth.
Some of the information below may be incorrect.

Input on innacuracies is welcome.

It is called Enth and FLUX.
http://www.ynet.com.au/sean

It seems to be quite freindly with hardware from wat I've
seen. It can be a bit choosey as far as video card but
that is clearly to be seen by the last word that the boot code
puts on the screen "VIDEO". It then halts..

I've only got generic PC's and from the 4 that I have it runs on two,
doesn't run on 1 and hasen't been tested on the other.

Video cards that work often are PCI based with 4 meg or more.
I also know that particular models from Diamond work.

The other card is to generic to guess what it is...