[ColorForth] colorForth ~popularity

My impression is that colorForth feels to Forth people as Forth
felt to mainstream computer science people.

The new keyboard is just as effective as the old block editor
was in screening potential users.

colorForth is a great encore. The ultimate answer to the ANSI
standard. You have kept the same distance. I like it.