[ColorForth] Arbitrary precision math?

Hi everyone,

I came across a problem I find interesting.  If you haven't heard of the
RSA Challenge, RSA Laboratories is giving away cold, hard cash if you can
factor, oh, a 576-bit number.  Actually, if you can factor a 2048-bit
number you could net as much as $200,000.

While I don't anticipate succeeding at the challenge, it made me wonder
what the (color)Forth approach to arbitrary precision math would be?

(Well, arbitrarily large as opposed to arbitrarily reasonable.)

I can think of some solutions, but none of them seem to be elegant.  Has
anyone explored this territory?

-Jack