[ColorForth] temporary memory allocation

I don't know about elegant, but a practical way might be to figure out
what blocks are free and just use them explicitly. If the spirit of
colorForth is extreme simplicity then a mark stack sounds like overkill
to me. If you need an extra stack to keep track of memory allocations
maybe you should rethink your original problem instead and find a
simpler solution.

Charley