[colorforth] jpeg decoder

ImageMagic under Linux is able to convert pretty much anything to anything.
Adding a filter for a colorForth special format would be trivial.

My point is that Linux is already the minimum that you have to do if you
want to be compatible with everything. That problem has been solved.

So if you want to be compatible then just use Linux. If your colorForth
needs to talk to non-colorForth's then use Linux as converter.

The beauty of a minimalistic ColorForth would be a large libary of
source code that provides an understandable, best of breed implementation
of various algorithms.

Dirk

PS: Mark, I think I missed your last email. Could you resend it to me
    directly?