[colorforth] jpeg decoder

This is why I think that network support is so important for colorForth.

Linux is already the smallest solution that is compatible with everything.

Why don't we come up with our own lossy encoding scheme for pictures?

We don't have to be compatible when a Linux based proxy can be used to
convert web images into our format.

Dirk