[colorforth] Game of Life online

Bob, Tim here.

I wanted to let you know that I tried your game of life
for colorforth. It worked right the very first time.
nicely done! I used the block file you provided.

I've had one pattern running for about 4 days now,
it's repetative but pleasant to watch. Wanted to let you
know.

I also looked at your site, I saw a picture of your son
(I'm guessing). Very cool!

You and Mark seem to be really making good progress,
I'm trying but don't seem to be able to pick it up
very quickly. I only get a bit of time every thursday.
And superisingly my other Forth knowledge seems to
be making it more difficult. I really can't explain it that
well. I've looked at the assembler sources alot and have
a feel for what must be happening but the specifics escape me.

I will be sticking with it, regardless of how slow it's going,
and I have enjoyed myself along the way. Perhaps it'll hit me
all at once...

Thanks for your contributions to the Forth
community!

greetings from Holland,

Tim Neitz.