[ColorForth] Older Equipment / something to try...

Hey Steve, Tim here.

If I'm right you we're shain on #c4th IRCNet.
I wanted to let you know that JB has gotten CF
running on hardware that had similar complaints
as what you've had. He found a version from
mark slikker I believe. It seems to be helping some others...
thought I'd let you know. JB is also on this mailing list.
He's knows more of the specifics than myself.

I hope I'm not wrong about who you are,

Hoping to have helped.

With kind regards,

Tim Neitz.