[colorforth] NASM for colorforth

The wiki URL can be abbreviated as http://kristopherjohnson.net/wiki/ColorForth

This has gotten me thinking about a whiz-bang feature I'd like to eventually
see in colorForth.  I'd like to be able to load and save colorForth blocks over
a network.  For example, I could enter someting like this:

 100 load" http://kristopherjohnson.net/MyApp.blk";

to load blocks over the network, starting at block 100.  Similarly, I'd like to
enter something like this:

 100 5 put" http://kristopherjohnson.net/wiki/MyApp.blk";

to save five blocks to the given file, or something like this:

 save" http://kristopherjohnson.net/kj.img";

to save the entire colorForth image.

This facility would work around all the muckety-muck of using Windows/Unix
machines and floppies to share code.

I know we're a long way from this.  We'd need TCP/IP and some support for HTTP.
 We'd probably need to support basic HTTP authentication, and may even want SSL
for serious use.  The PUT" and SAVE" words might require some sort of CGI
handler on the web server, or maybe we could use DAV or FrontPage extensions.

There would also be a need to make it easy to enter URL's using colorForth's
keypad.  Some of the common symbols aren't part of colorForth's character set
('%' and '_', in particular), and the HTTP requests/responses use ASCII.

Anyway, it's just something to think about.  I'd be willing to help implement
some of this, but I'd need the basic network hardware and TCP/IP support from
someone else.

-- Kris