[colorforth] Wiki (was Re: Colorforth in nasm)

I've got almost 70 megabytes free on the server.  If anyone uploads something
really huge, it might be a problem, but there should be no problem with posting
information and smallish files.

I have another web site available, so if there is overflow, I can shuffle
things around a bit.

Backups of the content are available for download, so if the site goes down or
if I disappear off the face of the Earth for some reason, the information
shouldn't be lost.

-- Kris