[colorforth] NASM for colorforth

I would also prefer sharing blocks in the normal case,
I just think it would be nice to be able to share
code between ColorForth enviornments that used
different underlying coding schemes.  As for why
Enth/Flux is works on more hardware, I think it's
coded to VESA as opposed to directly to the card.
I haven't tried the VESA version of ColorForth yet
so maybe it works just as well.  How do you extract
your code to HTML?  Do you retype it, or do you have
an automated method?