[colorforth] Nasm translation scripts uploaded

Again!! - I used a different Reply-To Address, so this mail from yesterday did not
get through to the list.

Hello!

I just subscribed to kristopher johnson's twiki, create the page
ColorForthtoNasm and uploaded the actual version of the converter
scripts.

'Hope this was the right thing to do, I'm quite new to twiki's.

Maybe on the ColorForth index page a link could be made, and anyway,
here is the URL that came out of all of this:

http://kristopherjohnson.net/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Main/?topic=ColorForthtoNasm

Best Regards,

	Jorge-León