[ColorForth] Question regarding if

On Sat, 13 Jul 2002, Adrian Ho wrote:

> Quoting two copies of the list footer plus a Yahoo! ad, OTOH, is a bit
> much, don't you think?

So _that's_ why folks suggest "top posting" is bad. As an accidental
copier of a Yahoo! ad and etc, I humbly apologize, and will try to
remember to trim appropriately and not top post again.

In an attempt to bring this back on topic, one of the suggestions in the
email that came up a month or two ago about this general area was to use
"jump". Also, I haven't tried it, but: "-1 ?" ought to be handy in the
original poster's situation. I have used "jump", though. An example:

 : abc jump a b c

"0 abc" will do a
"1 abc" will do b
"2 abc" will do c