[colorforth] can anyone demo ColorForth in the Bay Area?

On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 11:45:43AM +0200, Alexander Thiel wrote:
On Monday 15 July 2002 06:25, Jonathan Walther wrote:
I am a Debian GNU/Linux developer from Canada.  I am in the Bay Area,
(Mountainview) for the next few days.  I've read the material on
ultratechnology.com, and found it positively inspiring.  However, I
haven't been able to get Colorforth to work on any of my 3 computers
at home.

Could you give some details? What kind of hardware is that? Which version of colorForth did you try?

Since "home" is 1,000 miles away, it's rather difficult to post the
necessary details to the list, such as the exact make and model of the
motherboard, bios, and controller hardware involved.  When I get home, I
can certainly post.

Has anyone had any luck running colorforth under VMWare?  I haven't, as
of 6 months ago.

I'll be here in Silicon Valley until Friday.

Jonathan

--
                    Geek House Productions, Ltd.

Phone:   604-435-1205
Email:   djw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Webpage: http://reactor-core.org
Address: 2459 E 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC  V5R2W2