[ColorForth] PCI Soundcard

Chuck Moore wrote:
I think USB is more portable and easier to implement in hardware (fewer
pins). But I doubt device information will be any more available.

Plan 9 supports just a few SoundBlasters, but has full support for USB audio, so you may have pretty good success finding the information you need on that front, and it appears that there may be a reasonable standard for USB audio (like the USB serial devices that are so prevalent).

-Jack