[ColorForth] pre-parsed source and code sharing

Hello,

The counter argument is simple.  Flux.  :-)
Seriously I would agree that sticking with
the preparsed blocks is probably better for
code sharing amoung users of colorForth the
"system" as opposed to colorForth the
"language".  Much of the code is system
specific anyway.  But I'm sure there will
be code that could be used in both systems.
Anyway the code you posted for going from CF
to HTML is probably enough to handle the trick.

I'm active in another "language/system"
community, namely Oberon.  While the language
has been standard for years (until recently)
early on there were several "systems" available.
V4, System 3, Oberon/F ect.  Most code sharing
happened intra-system.  But if you ever needed
to do any inter-system code sharing you had
to go to a common format.  (ASCII or HTML).

What would be more of a problem is importing/
exporting blocks.  I've seen mentioned on the
mailing list that there is a utility for doing
this in Linux.  Is there a similair utility
available for Windows and/or MS-DOS?

Regards,

John M. Drake