Re: [colorforth] Starting ... (ok help)

On Saturday 30 November 2002 22:26, Frank Kujawski wrote:
> I have 4 machines that I have tired to run color forth with. The best I
> get is two color bars, one across the top and one across the middle.  It
> starts with blue, then green, then red and then a little blue.  I have
> tried this on two monitors, the same output.  I was able to type 'save '
> and made a bootable disk. I was expecting a "logo and a keypad".
> Can anybody offer a suggestion?
> 	Frank

Which version of colorForth did you use? There are quite some different
implementations floating around. For me, the one at
http://www.oakland.edu/~maslicke/colorforth/vesa-chuck worked best.

There are also a couple of websites on colorForth, at least one of them has a
fairly comprehensive list of colorForth implementations. (Sorry, I don't have
the links handy, but google should find them.)

Cheers,

	Alex