Re: [colorforth] Bochs & colorForth

On Thu, Dec 26, 2002 at 02:01:52PM -0500, George D. Plymale wrote:
I would appreciate the image!  Also, another thing that may even be more
useful for me is to have the patched color.com as I use Virtual PC on my Mac
and am curious as to whether it will work with your patch as well.

Alex, does Bochs have any intention of supporting 16 bit VESA color at
some time in the future?

Jonathan

--
                    Geek House Productions, Ltd.

Phone:   604-435-1205
Email:   djw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Webpage: http://reactor-core.org
Address: 2459 E 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC  V5R2W2