Re: [colorforth] Bochs & colorForth

On Thursday 26 December 2002 20:01, George D. Plymale wrote:
> Alex,
>
> I would appreciate the image!  Also, another thing that may even be more
> useful for me is to have the patched color.com as I use Virtual PC on my
> Mac and am curious as to whether it will work with your patch as well.

There is no color.com with the current version of the patch, since it is based
on Mark's VESA version of the original colorForth. In order to get the
additional code into the boot sector he removed the stuff for warm booting
colorForth.

But I have a patch for the NASM port almost ready, and that version will be
available as a com file, too.

Cheers,
	Alex