[colorforth] Machineforth IFs

	Hello,

I wrote a standalone DYI Forth, 4IM, which is not a ColorForth but in which
I try to pick as much as possible from ColorForth and machineForth.
I'm attracted by the idea of a non-dropping IF of machineforth because it
wolud be shorter and faster in my system as I inline it in the form of 8086
machine instructions.
I've studied a little bit my code and it appears than one-third of the IFs
could be machineForth IFs. Another one-third is used in my assembler which I
think is the worst thing to implement. The last third part would not benefit
from a replacement and it is the part which interest me. As those IFs would
be replaced at first sight by ... IF DROP ... THEN ( maybe) DROP ... I worry
about the fact that globally the code size may inflate. I think in
particular about all the cases where IF tests a flag which is typically not
used further in the computation.
Is there particular techniques which are to be used with machineforth IFs?