RE: [colorforth] Machineforth IFs

I got a Tosh'  Laptop, too... mine is 10 years old (at least), 8086, 1MB, LCD screen and floppy drive is a dusty double density... sorry. But I think the problem comes from the fact that your Floppy is USB. It may not support the direct programming done by ColorForth (AFAIK I never ran it). Does the led of the drive blink at boot at least? If not give up any hope.
-----Message d'origine-----
De : jesus.consuegra@xxxxxxx [mailto:jesus.consuegra@xxxxxxx]
Envoyé : ven. 31 janvier 2003 16:30
À : colorforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : RE: [colorforth] Machineforth IFs

Yes, me...
BTW, I'm trying (since long) to get COLOR Forth up and running, but the only machines I have access to, seem not to be compliant...
Anyone else has succeeded running COLOR on a Toshiba Laptop?. Mine is PIII, 256 Mb mem, and the video card is reported as "Trident video accelerator Cyberblade XP Ai1 v6.4022-016B.22ICDNP". Floppy disk is a USB one. I get just a black screen...
Thanks.
Jesús.
(From Spain).