RE: [colorforth] Machineforth IFs

OK, thanks for the link. I understand why so few people have answered. This
is because colorForth IFs are destructive unlike the machineForth ones
unlike what I was assuming. I would be interested to now why colorForth does
not follows machineForth...
Besides I also thought about an IF and an ?IF - but would it be correct?

	Regards