RE: [colorforth] Machineforth IFs

Thanks for the explaination. A kind of inline jumptable.
It seems that the idea is to replace IFs by arithmetic computation. And this
is possible to me if the "objects" we are processing and the operators on it
form an algebra (or maybe something even lesser - a ring?).
On c.l.f someone posted a link to an article dealing with linear
programming; I was amazed to see that with it's pragmatic philosophy Forth
meets some important mathematical properties (there's also the laws of form
- but I don't understand at all what it deals with :).